If we make a change to the settings behind your website, sometimes your computer may keep hold of the old settings (caching them). If this happens, we might ask you to try clearing these old settings. Here's how to do that on a Windows computer:
- Click the start button and choose All Programs
- Click Accessories
- Right-click on the Command Prompt item
- Select the option Run As Administrator
- A black and white window will open. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter
- Windows should respond: Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.